Snapshot: Cabo San Lucas
This memory will last forever with me. I was just getting off the cruise ship and was way excited!!! I was going snorkling! I was jumping out of my pants excited!
Well here we are! Cabo San Lucas! The assisent for the snorkling was telling a lot of boring jokes even though they were kinda lame, they were still funny.(ish...) We're FINALLY taking off on a small boat that will take us to a reef with TONS of fish!
This is WAY fun! I have NEVER done anything like this before! It's incredible! I got to hold a puffer fish and it felt so weird! I asked my sister if she could take a picture of me and the puffer fish and I have that picture hanging in my room. When my family went back to the boat I showed all of my cousins what I did and they were all jealous! I can't believe I had such an adventure! Whenever I go on another cruise I am DEFFINATLY going snorkling again!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LUCKY!!! i'm jealous! cruise, puffer fish, snorkeling? wow! sounds way fun!
Post a Comment