Thursday, September 11, 2008

www.google.com


Emily Jew

My Family Memoir
My family is pretty boring. But this summer my family and I went on a cruise to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The place where you can do what ever you want when you want to! A sensational place called Mexico! When we went to Cabo we went snorkeling! I got to hold a puffer fish it was so COOL!
My grandparents invited all of their grandchildren and daughters (daughters meaning aunties and mother.) I have NEVER experienced something this awesome ever in my life! The entertainment was awesome and exciting! There was a hypnotist that was INCREDIBLE!!! The hypnotist tried to hypnotize my brother-in-law, but failed. Later on that day, the hypnotist came on stage again. I liked him the second time. Why you ask? The hypnotist hypnotized my brother Richard and WORKED!!! It was hilarious! That was one of my favorite nights there on the Carnival Cruise!
While I would walk around the ship by myself, (my parents said it was ok as long as I wasn’t anywhere I shouldn’t be and didn’t talk to anyone I didn’t know.) I found lots of interesting things to do. There were TONS of games going all around! My favorite game to play was called “The BATTLE of the SEXES” Boys and girls would go against each other on questions that would be asked. Sadly, the boys won but us girls still have our pride today!!!
One of my most favorite things to do on the cruise ship was chill out with my cousins. All of us got together went to the Drama Bar and did an AIR GUITAR CONTEST!!! I got a little dizzy because the boat was moving but I still rocked my heart out!!! It was all down to this, Walrus (by the way, these are all nick names.) A man that was English, Crusher! Was a little boy named Mitch, (he was the loudest boy on the boat.) Violet my awesome cousin Jenifer! And the Mysterious “M” (me) It was the semi-finals, Mitch got voted off and got 4th place, Then sadly, I got kicked off but still got 3rd place. I got a medal which is up in my room. The finals were so awesome! My cousin won! She was AWESOME! The crowd was going WILD for her! Violet is the GODESS OF ROCK!!!
Everyday for dinner, we would go to the Imagination Club. Their desserts were AMAZING! Every bite of it was like watching fireworks! But at the very last day of having dinner at the Imagination club, there was a Congo line! ( At least that’s what my family called it!) Our waiter Jamie was so awesome! He was so kind I miss him already. We had an Etiquette dinner and I had to buy I new dress (which was very exciting for me!!! I loved my new dress and everybody in my family thought I was a beautiful angel. I’m going to miss the carnival cruise!
It was the BEST vacation I’ve EVER had!

5 comments:

Writer said...

Wonderful! What a fun trip. I'm jealous. Keep writing :)

Emma said...

EMILY!!!
I love this story! Keep writing so I can keep commenting!

Mandy said...

Cruise? LUCKY! I want to go on a cruise! You make it sound so fun!!! Also I love your blog!

Life is strangely wonderful. Sometimes. said...

EMILY!!! :) I love you. You have some many cool vacations!! Love you

Life is strangely wonderful. Sometimes. said...

Emmie!!! I love you!!! You are like up there for best friends forever. I love you!!! See you later.